Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Diving In

I will not falter on my mission to have a new blog. I have discovered so many facts while I was researching for my book, The Gardener's Daughter. I would like to share them with you. I also hope to share the process which writing goes through to get from thought to hard copy. I have so much fun! If you are interested in the Regency period, this blog will have pages concerned with the subject. In addition there will be information about formatting, semicolons, author intrusion, and the likes as I think about sharing what I have learned. All the while the process has lead me to creating the story in the book. I hope to generate real interest in the period and the characters I have created.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home